Thursday, January 26, 2012

Gone Away

Aloha everybody!  I am so sorry for being away so long.  I was super sick for 2 weeks- and then just got lazy with my writing.  During the 2 weeks I was sick I also slipped and ate some yogurt so I was ashamed I could not fulfill my one month Vegan:(  So I am back to being a flex-atarian.  This means I have a flexible diet with organic local meat and dairy, and mostly high quality whole grains and fruits and veggies.  I think my body was telling me it needed high quality dairy.  Organic yogurt is amazing for you and is a great healthy snack.  I do think incorporating the Vegan recipes I posted to replace meals with meat at least a few times a week is a great idea.  I recommend limiting pork and 1-2 times as well.  Just remember to eat mainly fruits, veggies, nuts, legumes, seeds, and high quality whole grains! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment